SHAHEEN CIVIL SERVICES ACADEMY, BIDAR
ONE YEAR UPSC CSE
PRELIMS Cum MAINS COURSE
SHAHEEN A Beacon for Various Competitive Exams
(UPSC, KPSC, CDS, NDA, RRB, SSC, IBPS, IB, EPFO)
Admission For the Academic Year 2021-22
(For 8th/ 9 to 12th/ Degree classes as per NEP 2020)
Shaheen has started a unique UPSC integrated Civil Services Course designed to meet the future of academic challenges in the 21st century in–line with the New Education Policy 2020, which calls for a comprehensive structural change in our traditional academic scenario. Our motto is to transform academic learning into the competitive learning of the future-ready for the 21st century which can only happen if we ‘catch them young’ spirit at the Beginning. Now it is a well-settled fact that the secondary level (i.e. 9th plus according to NEP 2020) is going to be decisive for most of the competitive skills of the future, which is often ignored in the traditional academic learning and the excellence is limited to clear the board exam. This is a three tier programme prepared by a team of eminent Civil Servants and reputed scholars of India to transcend the traditional academic learning into the value based learning which finally helps them to get absorbed into their careers of choice at the earliest. The structure of the programme includes the following steps.
- Preparatory Level: A Foundation course from 8th class which lays stress on the fundamental concepts. Admissions in 8th class only.
- Basic Level: A two-year Programme which lays stress on the UPSC comprehensive concepts from class 9th-10th along with competitive skills in Reasoning, Arithmetic, Epistemology, Competitive English and General Awareness. Admissions in 9 the class only.
- Advance Level: A two years UPSC Integrated Programme which lays stress on the comprehensive UPSC concepts from class 11th-12th (In Arts and Commerce) along with competitive skills in Reasoning, Arithmetic, Epistemology, Personality development, Ethics, Communication Skills and Debating. Group Discussion, Competitive English and General awareness. Admission starts from 11th class. Batches are separately divided into three streams –
- Science Exclusive,
- Arts Exclusive and
- Commerce Exclusive;
- catering the needs of various competitive exams in a professional way. Admissions in 11th (Arts and Commerce) class only .
- Professional level: A three years dedicated Degree Integrated with UPSC programme for most of the esteemed careers such as UPSC, KPSC, CDS, NDA, RRB, SSC, IBPS, IB, EPFO etc. The programme covers the complete aspects of the UPSC CSE Prelims and Mains and various competitive exams and the Personality Test. Admissions in Degree 1st Sem only.
- Meticulously designed course content (by the pool of dedicated experts including eminent Civil Servants and the reputed scholars of India) in-line with most of the competitive exams like UPSC, KPSC, CDS, NDA, RRB, SSC, IBPS, IB, EPFO etc.
- Measured assessment of the aspirants based on their regular performance.
- QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) for steady and measured
- State –of –the art campus and supportive environment to encourage the positive eco- system of learning.
- Topic-wise / weekly test in- line with the various competitive exams of India as per the unique Master schedule.
- To the point with the competitive exams of India and meticulously designed study material to meet the complete requirement of the aspirants.
Admissions are open to Preparatory
Level-I (for 8th only)
Level-II (for 9th only) &
Level-III (for 11th Arts and Commerce) and
Degree Courses (B.A, B.Sc and B.Com in 1st Sem only)
The interested aspirants / parents may register here to inquire about the detailed description and updates.