Call for Papers
The International Education Summit will be held on 1st – 2nd December, 2019 at Shaheen College, Bidar. IES-19 is being organized by Shaheen Group of Institutions to provide an opportunity to Educationists, Academicians, Teachers and Philanthropists to interact and share their experience and knowledge in the field of Education. IES-19 will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge in STEM Education, Teacher Education, Academic Intensive Care Unit, ICT in Education, Quality School Education, Minority Educational Issues, Learning Disabilities, Multiple Intelligence and Educational Policy & Administration. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the educationists and teachers from education sector to meet and share the front-line progress in the field.
Note: The most efficient and economical mode of transportation (preferably train) should be utilized. Reimbursement for travel will only be made for the most direct and convenient route from the principal place of residence to and from the Summit. Food & Accommodation will be provided.
Topics of interest for submission include
- STEM Education
- Teacher Education
- Academic Intensive Care Unit
- ICT in Education
- Quality School Education
- Minority Educational Issues
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Intelligence
- Parental Involvement in Academics
- Availability, Accessibility and Affordability of Quality School Education
- State Policies on School Education and Implications
Submission of Abstract: 30/09/2018
Notification of Acceptance:5/10/2019
Full Paper Submission:30/10/2019
Mail Abstracts & Papers to
For more information log on to
- Author’s Title & Name, University/Organization, Paper Title and Email & mobile number to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- The paper should not exceed 5,000 words including abstract &references.
- Font – Times New Roman
- Microsoft Word Document Format
- Papers to be sent to [email protected]
- SELECTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED WITH ISBN
The deadline for submission of Abstracts – 30/09/2019 The deadline for submission of Full papers – 30/10/2019
For More Details Contact
Call : 9591802687