SHAHEEN INTEGRATED CIVIL SERVICES RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMME
Empowering the dream careers in making…
(For 8th/ 9 to 12th/ Degree classes as per NEP 2020)
Our integrated Civil Services Course is designed to meet the future of academic challenges in the 21st century in–line with the New Education Policy 2020, which calls for a comprehensive structural change in our traditional academic scenario. Our motto is to transform the academic learning into the competitive learning of future-ready 21st century which can only happen if we start with the ‘catch them young’ spirit. Now it is a well-settled fact that the secondary level (i.e. 9th plus according to NEP 2020) is going to be decisive for most of the competitive skills of future, which is often ignored in the traditional academic learning and the excellence is limited to clear the board exam. This is a three tier programme prepared by a team of eminent civil servants and reputed scholars of India to transcend the traditional academic learning into the value based learning which finally helps them to get absorbed into their careers of choice at the earliest. The structure of the programme includes the following steps
- Preparatory Level: A one year course in 8 th class which lays stress on the fundamental concepts from class 6 -8. Admissions in 8th class only.
- Basic Level: A two year Programme which lays stress on the fundamental concepts from class 6-10 along with competitive skills in reasoning, arithmetic, epistemology, Competitive English and General awareness. Admissions in 9 the class only.
- Advance Level: A two years Programme which lays stress on the fundamental concepts from class 6-12 along with competitive skills in Reasoning, Arithmetic, Epistemology, Personality development, Ethics, Communication skills, Debating,
- Group discussion, Competitive English and General awareness. Admission starts from 11th class. Batches are separately divided into three streams – Science exclusive, Arts exclusive and Commerce exclusive; catering the needs of various competitive exams in a professional way. Admissions in 11th class only .
- Professional level: A three years dedicated programme for most of the esteemed careers such as IAS/IPS/IFS/PCS/CAT/CLAT/GMAT/CAPF/BANK PO/SSC/KAS etc. The programme covers the complete aspects of the competitive exams including the objective pattern, the subjective pattern and the interview. Admissions in B.A first year only.
- Meticulously designed course content (by the pool of dedicated experts including eminent civil servants and the reputed scholars of India) in-line with most of the competitive exams like NTSE/ NDA/ CDS/SSC/Bank/ Railways/ UPSC/PSC/ CA/CS/ CLAT/CAT/ MAT/ TOEFL/GMAT etc.
- Measured assessment of the aspirants based on their regular performance.
- QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) for steady and measured improvements.
- State –of –the art campus and supportive environment to encourage the positive eco- system of learning.
- Topic-wise / weekly test in- line with the competitive exams of India.
- To the point and meticulously designed study material to meet the complete requirement of the aspirants.
Admissions are open to Preparatory (for 8th only), Level-I (for 9th only) & Level-II (for 11th only), and Professional Courses (For Degree first year only)
The interested aspirants / parents may register here to inquire about the detailed description, updates, and participation in frequent webinars on our portal.